Arlington Housing Authority from Arlington, Tarrant County, Texas – Waitlist OPEN Now from Augist 1, 2018, until September 5
Applicants currently on the WaitList from prior Open Enrollments will be terminated from the WaitList and must re-apply during this Open Enrollment period.
The AHA will only accept applications submitted electronically via the WaitListCheck website. To ensure the application process is fair and available to all, applications received will be randomly assigned their position on the WaitList. Time and date of application will not be used to establish an applicant’s position on the WaitList. You can apply any time during the Open Enrollment period.
All active applicants currently on the WaitList will be notified, using their last known email address, to advise that their applications from a prior open enrollment will be terminated effective August 20, 2018, and they must re-apply – no exceptions.
All applicants must have an active email address to apply. Free email accounts are available through websites such as Google or Yahoo. (The AHA does not endorse any Internet provider). The email provided at application will be used to communicate with the applicant throughout the year. It is important that applicants maintain an active email account and check correspondence frequently.
Applicants that do not have access to a computer may use computers located at an Arlington Public Library or one located in the AHA lobby located at 501 W. Sanford Street, Suite 20, Arlington, TX 76011, where additional assistance will be provided, upon request. Applicants with a physical disability needing assistance may contact the AHA during the Open Enrollment period at 817-276-6722.
To APPLY for Housing Choice Voucher Program rental housing assistance:
- Between Aug 28, 9:00 am, and Sep 5, 9:00 am, click here to apply online
- Answer all questions, and submit the application electronically.
- Print the receipt of your submitted application (which provides your important PIN #) and keep a copy in a safe place for future reference. Your PIN # is required to check the status of your application, make changes, and to receive information and notices from AHA.
After September 17, 2018, you will need to register for AssistanceCheck.
AssistanceCheck is an on-line applicant portal allowing you to:
- check the status of your WaitList application
- make changes to your application
- and receive important information, notices and invitations by email from the Housing Authority