Denver Housing Authority from Denver, Denver County, Colorado – Waitlist OPEN Soon from September 20, 2018, until September 21, 2018.
For more information on the Lottery (Frequently Asked Questions) – Click here
Selected and approved families will need to meet the following basic program requirement to include but is not limited to:
- Meet HUD basic eligibility requirements: not a registered sex offender and/or not convicted of methamphetamine manufacture or production on public housing premises
- Have not been evicted from federally assisted housing for drug-related criminal activity in the past 3 years
- Have not been evicted from federally assisted housing within the past 5 years
- Does not owe monies to any subsidized housing programs
- Cannot exceed income guidelines
Get more details by clicking here.
777 Grant Street, Denver, Denver County, Colorado