Housing Authority of the City of Hagerstown from Hagerstown, Maryland – Waitlist OPEN Now from June 15, 2018, until 2000 applications have been submitted.
There are three ways to apply during the opening period:
- Complete the online application here.
- Download and print the application online here.
- Complete the application at Noland Village Community Center, 1048 Noland Drive, Hagerstown, Maryland, 21740, on June 15, June 18 and June 19, 2018, from 10:00am until 2:00pm ET.
Once the paper application has been completed, it must be:
- Mailed to the Hagerstown Housing Authority at 35 West Baltimore Street, Hagerstown, Maryland, 21740.
- Dropped off at the Hagerstown Housing Authority, at the address above, Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am until 4:30 pm, ET.
This waiting list has the following preferences: Persons who live or work locally, elderly persons, and disabled persons.
Selected applicants will be placed on the waiting list by date and time the application is received, after sorting preferences.